Monday 23 October 2017

The Mad Janitor (Interactive) number 3

You wake up in the body of your young biology teacher Miss Andrea Redfield. She was new since this year, but already very popular with the students. Well, mostly the male students... When you try to say something with your new voice, you feel that your throat is very dry and it hurts. On the desk in front of you you see a pink mug with the text "I love you" written on it. Thinking that she probably got that as a gift from her boyfriend you quickly gulp the liquid down. It's very sweet and sticky and as soon as you swallowed everything, the world starts to turn. You feel a strange heat coming from your new body, like it's coming from under your skin. The Janitor opens the door and comes in, your heart starts beating faster and faster. "So I see that you found my love potion? Only works on people with weak minds, not on people like Andrea offcourse. So I'm lucky I found you! I only needed her body anyways..." He says as he comes closer and starts undressing you. You try to resist but you feel powerless, as if you're madly in love with this crazy person. Instead of going against the perverted janitor, you start undressing him too. You lay yourself on the desk and lead his hard cock in your already wet pussy, craving to be fucked hard by this man. 

The longer he fucks you the more your mind is changing and the more memories of your old life your losing. The only thing that seems to matter in your life is your lust for this man. In one last clear moment you try to call for help, but before you can do that the love potion is finished with you and you lose every other thought or memory. "Oh yeah baby, fuck me, I love you so much!!" The Janitors grins, "I know, oh I know."



No comments:

Post a Comment