Monday 23 October 2017

The Mad Janitor (Interactive) number 4

You wake up in the voluptious body of your latina, MILF, spanish teacher, Miss Martinez. From the first moment you notice that something is wrong with this body, it's like you can't control it. You try to move but you can't, it's like your glued to the ground. The Janitor comes in with a huge grin on his face. "Listen boy, it's nothing personal, it's just... I needed your mind. This stupid latina bitch has been trying to get me fired because she thought I stared to much at her ass. The worst thing is, that the principal and her are very close friends, so if I don't act quickly I'm definitely going to lose my job..." He chuckles. "That's why I tricked you so I could put your mind in her body. Her mind was to strong to control with a simple spell, but yours is much easier! So using you, I'm going to make her lose her reputation, make her lose her life! The best thing is, she's still in there, just not in control! She'll just have to sit by for the rest of her/your life and watch!" You shiver as you indeed feel the presence of something very angry in your head. The Janitor smiles. "Enough talking, you'll follow every order I give you. Go and give your next class, but in the middle of the lesson call the jerk of the class to the front and start sucking his cock in front of everybody." And so you do, not being able to control yourself. After that incident Miss Martinez/you got fired from your job. Soon as that happened, you seemed to finally gain control of this body, but ofcourse is was already to late... You would spend the rest of your life as your milf, latina (ex)teacher. With the soul of Miss Martinez herself locked somewhere far in your brain. She could not talk, but you could always feel her anger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment