Monday 23 October 2017

The Mad Janitor (Interactive) number 5

You wake up in the body of your hot music-teacher Mathilda Green. A very kind and caring woman. As you looked down you couldn't miss her two big, round breasts. Despite your curiousity you could not bring yourself to violate her body, she was always so nice to you... You try to figure out what happened. Offcourse there was the Janitor, and the book of spells. But why would that man do something like that? Suddenly the door flies open and the Janitor walks in. "You!" He shouted with the melodious voice of the music-teacher. "Turn me back now!" The Janitor laughed at him, "You sure that's what you want? I would wait for another minute if I were you." You frown, what would he mean by that? Maybe he... You feel a tingling in your head. "What's happening I... Hihihi, that thickles!" You look in disbelief after what you just said. "What the hell are you doing to me it... Is so amazing!" You feel as if your brain is melting away. You know what's happening, that crazy man is bimbofying you. You had heard stories about it, but never assumed it was actually possible. Offcourse you thought that about mind possession to and look where you are now. "You filthy bastard, I'll... Fuck your brains out! Come here handsome!" You can only watch as your resistance melts away, thinking hurts... "So you're not mad at me anymore then?" The Janitor grins. "I... I... I can't remember my name... Hihi, that's akward." You're gone, the mental transformation is complete. "You're name is Matty, you're a blonde slut and you came here to fuck me. Don't you remember?" You chuckle. "What a nice name! Hihi no I don't remember, but you're funny. Come on let's fuck." And without thinking about anything anymore, you do what you didn't want to do in the first place. You take out one of your big boobs and moan as the Janitor starts massaging it together with your new clit. This was the begin of a different life, a very different life... The life of Matty Green. 


No comments:

Post a Comment